I am in search of a Church that will allow me to lead them in honoring God’s will.
I have a Wish List…If the Church isn’t committed to the point of writing this wish list as its upmost importance, then I must decline leadership in it. I do not want to just LEAD in it…I want to incarnate it and vice versa.
I want my family to be a part of a Church Body that...
1. …is fully committed to the acknowledgment that there is no difference in our spiritual and secular lives 7 days a week.
2. …doesn’t rely on a church building, me, or the people up front to be the primary source of growth.
3. …will disagree well, because our common enemy is the devil, not each other.
4. …is devoted to the restoration of people who are hungry, thirsty, lonely, or have shattered lives.
5. …will agree that the Lord is worthy of excellence and only the excellent will be used in public worship gatherings.
6. …has an aggressive pursuit of Health, Growth, and Love, founded in the Teachings and Commandments of Jesus Christ.
Will no longer have the Lord’s Supper be a short pause with a little cracker and cup of juice during a worship service, but will meet once a week in homes and have a full supper together. The Supper is a focused appreciation of common fellowship, Bible Application, prayer, and focus on the Lord’s body and blood.
Every member will be committed to baptizing at least one person a year with whom they have built a trusting and loving relationship with.
Every member will meet regularly with 2 other friends for accountability and prayer.
There is a Church that exists with this focus out there, and they are looking for a leader like me to join them…I just know it. If not…I’m going to start a brand new one.